HATCHecker – the ultrasound solution designed to test the integrity of vessels for weathertightness
Hatch cover leakage and wetting damage to cargo are a persistent problem in the marine industry. Confirm that hatch covers are weathertight and compliant with ruling regulations by using the new SDT HATCHecker which includes cutting edge technology that makes both the T9 transmitter and handheld receiver light, compact, robust and suitable for use in the harsh marine environment.
The ergonomic and revolutionary design, vibrant colour display and limited number of keys make the SDT HATCHecker easy to use, handy for travellers and allows for reliable leak detection with pinpoint accuracy on board ships.
SDT’s renowned quality and engineering, together with pioneering design and competitive price setting make the SDT HATCHecker the most suitable and affordable solution for dealing with leaky hatch covers.
Use HATCHecker to pinpoint the exact location of leaks in hatch covers. The HATCHChecker works with SDT’s ergonomic Flexible Sensor and the T-Sonic9 transmitter.
Use the SDT SHERLOGReporter App to quickly create comprehensive hatch cover test reports and share them with principals in real time.
- Create a survey for a specific ship and type of hatch cover.
- Perform your on-site functional test and log test results.
- Indicate leaky areas, whether spots or linear leaks, on dedicated hatch cover, window or door formats.
- Assign one or more photographs to leak sites.
- Synchronize your survey with the web platform.
- Send or share your final hatch cover test report with principals or colleagues in real time.
- Log-in to the SDT web platform to manage your surveys.
Manage your surveys online & Create reports
Access and edit your data, prepare inspection, test and repair reports in real time. Create customized and high standard inspection and test reports.